Wednesday 11 March 2015

I'm back!


Hi everyone,

I'm back!

Ive been really busy recently, so much has been happening in my personal life (but lets not go in to that) and has made things increasingly difficult recently. 
More now, than ever Disney has become my saviour. If you looked at my room you can tell the amount of hours I spend looking and collecting Disney ornaments and stuff for my walls.

(Ive been asked quite a lot where I get some of my stuff from, so ill make another post soon!)

Also my main Disney news is... IVE BOOKED DISNEYLAND AGAIN!!!
On the 4th May i'll be swinging in to spring at my favourite place. I honestly didn't think I would be going back so soon but I cannot wait to let my hair down and be truly happy for a little while. 

Recently I've become obsessed with Mary Poppins, after watching Saving Mr Banks, it has only enhanced my love for her and the true meaning behind an incredibly important story. So, it has only excited me even more that spring in Disney is all about this amazing woman, and I cannot wait to sit and watch her show every day (and probably ball my eyes out)! 

Since I started this blog, I created a Disney instagram and i'm SO close to reaching 400 followers. I honestly can't believe it, I never imagined to share my love of Disney with so many people. I originally created it so I could have someone to put my Disney holiday photos, which on a daily basis make me happy, so I'm so glad that other people seem to be enjoying them too. Instagram has been a massive inspiration to me recently, i strive to better my photography and seeing other users perfect (i literally mean perfect) photos of some of the characters is something that id love to be able to achieve. Since I know I'm going back, I've bought my self a DSLR camera and I can't wait to try it and get even more photos! (I also get asked about the editing apps that I use, so i'll make a post on them soon!)
If you wanted to check out my page, id be very grateful! - @disneylifelover

Now that I have a new camera, I've become obsessed! Ive always had an interest in photography and I cannot wait to improve my skills. I recently went back to the Harry Potter Studios in London for the 5th time and i literally spent hours trying to get the perfect shot of the exhibits. But thats a whole new post!

With Uni, very quickly coming to an end, I cannot wait to enjoy the summer. Im determined to make this the best one yet.

What have you all been up to recently? 

Bye for now, 

Kel xx



No comments:

Post a Comment