Sunday 12 October 2014

Disney Challenge



1.     Favourite character
This is incredibly hard because I have a handful that are all on the same level for different reasons. But I will definitely go with Sulley for now.
I'm also obsessed with anything Mary Poppins.


2.     Favourite Princess
Rapunzel, no doubt about it.


3.     Favourite Heroine
Mulan, everything she stands for is very, very important.


4.     Favourite Prince
‘Eugeeeene’ (imagine Rapunzel saying it right at the end of the movie)


5.     Favourite hero
Stitch – he saves his family

Or Baymax, obviously.

6.     Favourite Animal
Maximus, the horse. I want him to be mine, he's so funny.


7.     Favourite Sidekick
Mushu, he cracks me up so much. He genuinely is the hero in that film


8.     Favourite Villain
Scar, LOVE characters that make me laugh.


9.    Favourite original character
Mickey Mouse, because he IS Disney.

10. Favourite song
I don't have just one, because its impossible to pick. They all make me happy in different situations.
‘I’ll make a man out of youuuuu’ its ALWAYS in my head
"Lets go fly a kite" Is my go to happy song, i'm always dancing around the house with this in my head.
The whole tarzan soundtrack - Its always on repeat in my car
and finally, the many Hawaiian songs from Lilo and Stitch especially "roller coaster ride"


11. Favourite love song
‘At last I see the light’ the floating lanterns are beyond beautiful, Rapunzel is so so lucky


12. Favourite villain song
‘Mother knows best’ its so catchy!


13. Least favourite song
The drunk dumbo scene, to this day that still freaks me out.

14. Favourite kiss
Lady and the tramp, that scene is famous for a reason!


15. The first movie you saw
I think it was something to do with Winnie the pooh, I was Pooh mad. I honestly can’t remember though.


16. Your favourite classic
Tarzan


17. Least favourite Classic
Hercules


18. Favourite Pixar Film
Monsters inc or Nemo, I honestly cant decide!


19. Least favourite pixar film
Ratatouille or Bugs Life!


20. Favourite sequel
Monsters University!

21. An overrated film
Frozen, I love it but I just don’t understand how everyone’s absolutely crazy on it, even after all this time!


22. An underrated film
Tarzan or the meaning behind Lilo and Stitch


23. A movie that makes you laugh
The emperors new groove, Kuzco is amazing!


24. A movie that makes you cry
The Lion King (we all know THAT scene)
Big hero 6


25. Favourite scene from your favourite movie
Floating lights scene in Rapunzel is definitely a firm favourite


26. Saddest Death
Mufasa, obviously


27. Favourite theme park
I’ve only ever been to Disneyland paris, but it certainly is a favourite!


28. Favourite theme park attraction
RC Racer, definitely!
Couldn't stop giggling, even after i came off the ride


29. Favourite theme park show
Disney Dreams  - as magical as a show can be! 


Why don’t you pick a couple and answer them yourselves? I'd love to see your answers! 


Kel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment