Sunday 12 October 2014

Jim Shores Disney Traditions..


 Aren’t they beautiful?

I currently have Sulley and he is my absolute favourite from all of the ones I’ve seen. You can just imagine how cuddly he would be. I think Jim Shore just captures his colours amazingly.



I also have Winnie the Pooh. He is also a firm favourite, Jim captures his sense of loving and caring incredibly well. Who doesn’t want a big bunch of flowers from the cuddliest bear?



My next on the list is Rapunzel, the bright purple is absolutely beautiful and the detail in her hair is stunning. There is also Pascal and who doesn’t love Pascal?



Mulan is also on my list to find and buy. She seems to be VERY rare and I’ve only seen her on eBay. She’s just beautiful, that’s all I can say.




Finally, on my ‘must have’ list is little Stitch. How cheeky is he, his colours, his smile and everything about him just captures him just right. You have to love this cheeky alien.


Which ones do you have? Or who would you like to get?

Kel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment