Saturday 11 October 2014

Hello!

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would share my love for all things Disney and Harry Potter so here is my new blog!

But first, here’s some information about me!




1. My name is Kelly but my every day name is Kel

2. I’m 21

3. I go to Northampton University and I’m studying Sports and Education Studies in which I’m in my final year.
4. I’ve beaten Leaukemia at the age of 17/18
5. I’ve had a private meet and greet with JLS through the Rays of Sunshine charity in which they sang personally for me.
6. I currently have 2 tattoos. (A symbol on my wrist meaning Hope and a sun on my ankle.)
7. My dream is to become a youth/charity social worker in which I can help people like my Clic Sargent worker helped me.
8. I’ve currently raised approximately £4000 for Clic Sargent with the intention of raising more.
9. Sunsets are my absolute favourite
10. I have currently done two skydives and hoping to become qualified in the next few years!

Thanks for reading; I’d love to here all about you!

Why don’t you leave your top 5 facts below!


Kel xx

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute! You seem like a really fun and interesting person, too :)
    everyillumination.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! i love your blog, your photos are amazing :)

      Delete