Saturday 11 October 2014

My Harry Potter Top 10.



1.     I’ve loved the films ever since they have first come out but its only the past couple of years I’ve really dedicated time to understand everything about it… Leading to an obsession.
2.     I’ve been to the Harry Potter Studios in London 4 times, and have the 5th time planned.
3.     Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is my absolute favourite Potter film.
4.     I’ve completed many house tests and have been put in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff BUT I feel that my heart (and braveness) lies with Gryffindor.
5.     I have too much merchandise that I don’t know what to do with.
6.     I won a Christmas gift box from the Warner Brother Studios themselves (it was the most amazing thing I’ve ever received.. Posts will eventually follow)
7.     Ron is my favourite, I WILL marry him one day
8.     I would have a Cat called Marlow
9.     My favourite scene is the ‘Morning’ Scene in which George has a toothbrush hanging out of his ear.
10. The Burrow is my favourite location.

What are your top 5 Harry Potter Facts?


Kel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment