Saturday 11 October 2014

My 10 Ten Disney Facts!...




   1. I’ve been a fan of Disney all my life, but only the past couple of years I have become obsessed!

2.     Winnie the Pooh was and always will be my first love.

3.     Mulan, Tangled, Tarzan and Lilo and Stitch have always been my favourite films.
4.     I’ve started to collect all things Disney… Clothes, Jim Shore figurines, teddies, little bits for my room. You name it I’ll eventually start collecting it.
5.     I live by Ohana
6.     Sulley has become my favourite character (his massive hug at Disneyland Paris definitely helped this choice)
7.     I’ve been to Disneyland Paris once and due to again on the 20th October (Halloween season, eek)
8.     My favourite song is ‘At last I see the light’ from Tangled
9.     I have over 200 Disney DVDs
10. Tangled is always my go to film when I’m feeling down. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it over 100 times.


What are your top 5 Disney facts?


Kel xx

No comments:

Post a Comment