Tuesday 14 October 2014

Disneyland Paris Packing





As it is only 6 days until I go to Disneyland Paris (eeeek) I thought I would share with you my packing list essentials!

When going on holiday I ALWAYS end up forgetting something that’s really important so I’ve made sure I’ve made a detailed list of everything I need this time! (Please help me if I’ve forgotten something!)

Passports and boarding passes (I literally wont be going anywhere without them)
Euros/ English money
Ehic card
Travel information/ Insurance
Mobile phone/ipad/laptop/camera chargers
Extension leads and plug converter
Camera/Spare battery/spare memory cards
Polaroid camera/ spare film/ batteries
Medication; Blister plasters, pain killers, flu and cold tablets, anti sickness tablets, poorly tummy tablets, heat pack, tissues and general first aid kit.
New insoles for my shoes
Travel kettle/ mugs/ spoons/tea/coffee
Waterproofs/ umbrella/coat
Potnoodles/snacks
Bottles/juice
Birthday cake container
Autograph book/ pen
Disney tops/ jumpers
Underwear / socks (always add 3 pairs on extra, just incase)
Jeans/ leggings
Coat / poncho
Shoes x2 or more
Pyjamas

And of course…


MINNIE EARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment